Monday, July 14, 2008

Walk it out, Shelbs!

My little sister is in Africa right now being Jesus to kids. I miss her dearly, but I am so proud of her desire to do God's work. She told me that she has been teaching the kids to dance and they love it! Please pray for her as she continues to serve and love others.

I was missing her today and thought that I would post this video in honor of her. It has no significant spiritual meaning, but Shelby and I both think it is sick (in a good way). Seriously hilarious...you must watch!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

SO FUNNY!

Sam said...

Funny, funny! It was fun seeing you the other night, good talk!

Formally CHEPAS said...

Hahaha, I really like that straight up and out jump they do towards the end.. I also like how it reminds me of like every other Miss Kim dance I did in HS.. LOVE YOU