Saturday, July 18, 2009

I want to be like her when I grow up...

We just got back from a fabulous vacation in Vegas with my sister and her boyfriend....lots of sleeping in, eating, laying out by the pool and seeing shows (and, by the way, if you ever have a chance to see Cirque du Soleil BEATLES, you must! Pure creative genius.) It was just what we needed! By far, the best show we saw was a free one in the Nine Fine Irishmen Pub. The band, Sine Ri-Ra, was amazing, but even more amazing was their groupie who danced the ENTIRE time at the front. I want to be her when I'm old. I won't try to explain...you'll just have to see for yourself...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so weird.

Wendi said...

there goes a minute of my life... wasted.

Jessica said...

I'm glad yall had fun in our stomping grounds.

I'll have to go this place and check this woman out.... probably not though.

Thanks for sharing.