Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goodbye Grandpa

Four and a half years ago my Grandpa Pick danced with me at my wedding. Tonight he is dancing in Heaven with the angels. He went home to be with the Lord tonight at 8:00. We will miss you grandpa. We will miss your stories, your artwork, your ability to find beauty in the smallest of things (like a dried up grapevine!), your love for animals, your whistling and your piano playing. You were one of a kind. Paint a pretty sunset for us while your up there. Love you.

5 comments:

JENNY said...

I'm so sorry, Kath. What beautiful words spoken about your Grandpa. I will be praying.

Chez said...

Your family is in my prayers. Love you!

Sam said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers!

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers will be with your family.

Meredith said...

So sorry about your grandpa, Kathrine. {{hugs}}